Thursday, December 16, 2004

Bloglines - Unofficial Treo 650 Wi-Fi Card Drivers

Bloglines user fredlet has sent this item to you.

Gizmodo Gizmodo is an online review dedicated to gadgets, gizmos, and cutting-edge consumer electronics.

Unofficial Treo 650 Wi-Fi Card Drivers

In Smartphones : Treo

nokia_6600slate.jpg  imageOh ho! Looks like Shadowmite from Treo Central has done it: Wi-Fi drivers for the wireless PalmOne SD card have been ported to the Treo 650. They're being hosted at Uneasy Silence, but I didn't get a chance to try them. My 650 is all boxed up to go back to Sprint, and I don't have an SD card anyway. Anybody using these yet? What's the battery life like?

And congratulations, Shadowmite. You've made the Treo community very proud. I think I'm misting a little.

Treo 650 WiFi [UneasySilence]

Related Community Works to Port Tungsten T5 Wi-Fi to Treo [Gizmodo] Original Forums Thread [TreoCentral]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home