Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Just got my Treo 600 a few days ago.

For the record I have AT&T GSM service. I plan to unlock my Treo because AT&T doesn't have a deal with the providers on St Martin (Netherlands Antilles-not that I travel there a lot, but its closer than France and I can get Carte Noir coffee there. I have other sentimental reasons as well.) The thing that really cheesed me off about AT&T, was not that they didn't have a deal with St Martin, but that the operator, in all seriousness said, "We do work in the US Virgin Islands. Why don't you go there?" Guh. So, the guerilla warfare began in earnest. Not with any sort of violence, but a complete and utter disdain for anything that they would have preferred that I do with my phone and service. I stil use AT&T, but it will be on my terms from now on, thankyouverymuch. But, I digress. I have ordered a case, a charging sync cable and a related car charger (more of a 12V adaptor for the sync cable than a separate product.) More news on those when I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home