Friday, June 18, 2004

PC Mall - 256M SD Card rebate offer

PC Mall is one place offering a Kingston 256MB Secure Digital (SD) Card - Plus $15 Mfr Mail-In Rebate Offer ( Exp - 6/30/04 ) They also have two 32M cards for basically free after rebate (shipping is at least $10 UPS or more FedEx) but I rationalized that 33 bucks for one card that I don't have to juggle and a lot more space was worth spending the bucks. I also ordered the Portable Sales MBL Gear Case for palmOne Treo 600 Handhelds The MBL Gear Case for palmOne Treo 600 Handhelds is made of 100% anodized aircraft grade aluminum. The case is designed specifically for the palmOne Treo 600 handheld and fits it "like a glove." Gloves don't fit my stubby little hands very well, so I'll keep you posted on what analogy I come up with to describe the fit of this case. =;) Update 7/1/04: the case is still on backorder... no news yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home