Thursday, May 27, 2004

Audible Book Reviews

So, since I am listening to the books on my Treo, I figure that I can sneak in a few book reviews in here. I just finished listening to the unabridged version of Pattern Recognition by William Gibson and I'm moving to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (of Da Vinci Code fame, which I also listened to, but before I had my Treo so it doesn't count. (Unless someone asks me to do it, then I will.)) I have a plan with Audible (the Premium Listener) where I get 2 audio books for a set price. ANY audio book I want, or paper or radio show... etc. I tend toward the unabridged books and I end up getting a book for free essentially... on month's fee is usually less than the unabridged book's cost. I like it. There's also a cheaper plan that lets you get any one book and a radio, newspaper or magazine subscription. Click here to sign up yourself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home