Monday, May 24, 2004

Got the case in the mail...

Covertec Treo 600 Casejust the other day. I like it so far. I got the Covertec red side case and mom got the brown one. I'm not nuts about brown leather (well, any leather that is dyed-save red or black.) and this brown is not a good color. Its about the same color as a walnut wood stain and less interesting that puppy poo. The red, on the other hand, is fantastic! I am partial to red, but this isn't the irritating bright red. It has a bit of texture, but not overtly like it was stamped. Treo USB Laptop Travel Cable Functionally, I had to form the case to the Treo the first several times I put it in the case and I had my doubts. But by the end of the day it was fine. The treo fits in the case two ways (antenna being the primary indicator of how it should be placed). I found that the best way for it to sit was to have the screen face the back of the case (same side as the beltclip) to protect it more and to not hit the screen buttons when the phone rang (as mom found out when I called her that evening). So far so good. I like it.

Treo Stereo Headphone Adapter for Treo 600I also got the stereo headphone adapter for the regular headphones to listen to audible or mp3's and it isn't noteworthy except that I am totally paranoid about losing it. =;) The Treo USB Laptop Travel Cable with the optional 12V car adaptor is briliant. I don't know why PalmOne didn't just ship these from the outset. Their OEM cables are nasty and tremendously unwieldy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home