Thursday, May 20, 2004

Visor mount

I have this idea for a car holder (its not really a case) for the car. You attach a form fit case for the treo and attach it to the sun visor. I have an organizer up there now with a mesh pocket that I slide the Treo in while I drive to listen to my Audible.com books. Its actually easier to see the display there (though the mesh is irritating, but that's why I'd modify it to have the screen visible) than on the vent mounted mounts that they sell. I don't have to look away from the road much, and the way I have my seat adjusted, its easy to glance at the Treo and actually read whats on there without concerted effort. Ideally, the custom visor would have a outer holster for the Treo so that you could tap a button if a call came through, a connect-y for the earphone/headset and possibly some tie backs or velcro things for holding the cables out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home